Thursday 19 October 2017

Tm4! WK1 Writing

Are you sure? cause it's raining. We were going to bike to the glittering pools on our bikes but it was raining as hard as a rock. Suddenly it stopped. I sobbed I was disappointed. So we got on our bikes and then we were gone.


Just as we biked up the baby hill it began spitting. Drops of water started dancing down from my eyes to my checks. that wasn't rainwater. šŸ˜¢ I Was Once again disappointed. The sad part was it didn't stop raining. We biked up and down and up and down. We biked a bus stop and the paint was so sloppy. I nearly fell on my bike .Instead I fell on my bike in town.  I was not feeling so good after that. When we got to the pools , for a swim but i didn't want to go there for nothing!


When i got back i wasn't in a pleasant mood but it was worth it!šŸ˜‰





No comments:

Post a Comment