Thursday 23 March 2017

Wk 8 writing



Light party


  1. Yellow shiny popcorn gaze at me I gazed back. The popcorn yells at me as I put one in my mouth. I get lost in the tremendous crowd, everyone enters the stage I stare at the big line and the people getting spined around, going down and down I run to the line.

2. I was in the line I felt like my arms weren't there. I slowly get closer and closer seeing everybody  scream. I’m scared that when it is my turn I would fall off and die! I got a card. I beat this is a card that I am up next. YES!!! I always wanted to go on this ride.



3. As I enter the mysterious  ride I clossly star at the wobbly  line. The little seats look like push chairs we hope on. As the man lock us in the seats start moving up and down and higher and higher till it was like i was flying then it stopped and went down whooooo!!!! “That was a fun ride!”


No comments:

Post a Comment